Monday 25 November 2013

Quickest way to piss me off? Apparently it's going through a McDonald's drive thru

McDonald's drive through every morning when I get my coffee and oatmeal. I order the same thing 5 days a week and apparently it is the most complicated combination of things that one could order from McDonald's.

"Would you like to try a mocha for only a dollar."
"No. I'll have a large coffee with one cream and an oatmeal without fruit."
"So one mocha with 2 creams and and oatmeal cookie. That will be $2.19 at the next window."
"No that's not what I ordered. I'll have one large coffee with one cream and an oatmeal without fruit."
"We don't sell fruit here sir."
"You put fruit in the oatmeal. I don't want any fruit in the oatmeal."
"I'm sorry did you want and oatmeal also."
"Yes. With no fruit."
"Ok so one mocha with 2 creams an oatmeal cookie and one Oatmeal. Please drive...."
"For fuck's sake NO! I want a large coffee with one cream and an oatmeal without fruit."
"Ok. Please drive ahead to the next window."
"I'm not going anywhere until we sort this out. You are just going to give me the wrong order again."
"Sorry sir did you have an order you wanted to exchange?"
"What? No. I just want one large coffee with one cream and an oatmeal without fruit. Please"
"Ok sir so that was a large coffee with one cream and an oatmeal without fruit. That'll will be $4.20. Please drive ahead"
"Finally. Thank you."
What did I get this morning? I got a very very creamy large mocha and an oatmeal with fruit. Every. Fucking. Goddamn. Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment